A very popular Princess yacht, ideal for cruising the French Riviera
This Princess 72 boasts a massive flybridge with multiple sunbeds, a large seating area and a bar. Another entertaining area can be found on the aft deck. The foredeck features an additional sunbathing and seating areas. The yacht accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 good-sized cabins: 3 double and 1 twin. The Princess 72 is fitted with stabilisers underway which means you can reach a good cruising speed without compromising on comfort; ideal if you want to make the most of your yacht charter on the French Riviera.
- length 22,35M | 73,40FT
- year 2011
- builder Princess
- cruising speed 22 knots
- Maximum speed 27 knots
- Fuel consumption 400 liters/hour
@ cruising speed
- guests cruising 12
- guests sleeping 8
- Number of cabins 4
- Cabin configuration 3 double, 1 twin
- crew 2
What Talamare loves...
- the yacht’s stabilisers underway and at anchor for optimum comfort onboard
- the expansive flybridge featuring a bar, sunbeds and a dining table
- the soft top that folds back on the flybridge
Tender & Toys
- 1 x Tender 325 Williams
- Wakeboard, Waterski
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the above information is accurate, this cannot be guaranteed.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Upgrade your yacht charter with extras when you book with us.
- Restaurant booking
- Catering options
- Extra staff including private chefs
- Jet-ski rendez-vous or any water toys activity
- Cultural guided tours
- Special celebration onboard
- Transport services